Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Reflections part one

Oh lord what to say about english. It was a fun class. This is for anyone taking this class and the eight week course. If this is you, you should read this. This course is very fast paced. For me it got so hecktic that if I wasn't carefull I would have lost track of when everything was due. Some things overlap one another. Like you would have one essay due on Monday and another one due on Wensday. It's deffinently alot of fun. Specially if the class gets to know one another and you can sometimes get Paul off subject. Just recently actually. Well kinda. Paul likes comics, so get him really talking and he might forget, but maybe not. He's pretty good about stayin on the topic even though you really don't want to be. Oh and one of the readings that has to be read for class isn't as bad as it seems. I think it's like ten pages long and the first couple of pages are so dry, you'll sit there for like ten minutes just trying to read the first two pages. Everything after that is really interesting. I enjoyed the class imensly. See I am smart, I know big words. Paul can sometime's be a little wierd. No offense Paul but it's true. When I first saw Paul at the begining of the teerm I was like oh lord he probly goes home to play world of warcraft of dungeons and dragons. But he really doesn't, or so he says. It might very possibly be true becuase he does have a ton of classes and drives to hampton everyday I think is what it was. That would suck driving to and from Hampton. I hate driving to and from Chesapeake or even Norfolk all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment