Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A night out


A typical night out for me would be going all the way to Norfolk to go line dancing or going right up the road to another little bar. I enjoy going to the country bar in Norfolk so much more because there's little drama for me there. Thats the good thing about still not being known there. No one knows me so they don't really have a problem with me. Usually what happens on those nights I get off work and practically go straight to the bar. There's a few people I hang out with. Any one person in that bar would stand up for me or take care of a problem for me, even if they didn't know me. Thats why I love cowboys. I really like the tight wranglers and cowboy hats the most. i know I'm such a girl. The funny part is, people assume I'm just a girl from the city who doesn't know slick about anything. I've always been good at playing the ditzy blonde, even when my hair color is not blonde. Anyways. Everyone in the bar just about closes out the bar. on a friday or swaturday night you drive past this itty bitty diner called Johnny's and it's packed with mostly trucks but there's some cars. That doesn't usually happen till about two in the morning. It's usually four or five in the morning before anyone decides to leave. Then the next night everyone does it again.


The other little bar I go to is not my favorite. It's only cool because they think I'm Twenty one. I'm not gonna lie it's a go go bar. The music's cool and some of the people are nice. I don't like to go anymore because of the drama invovled in that place. Too many girls worried about who their boyfriend is sittingwith and what their talking about. It's crazy. It's a good place to start dancing at though. Not that I know from experience or anything. Always after that bar a bunch of us go to the other little diner called Rick's, usually till three or four in the morning.


Please don't think I'm just some party girl because I'm really not. The life I lead is pretty bussy. When i go out I go all out. I try to get away from what's wrong at home. sometimes it works and other times not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment